Loss Prevention Associate
Security Officer - Full time
Redfern Retail Risk
Phone Number / Photo / Video
Job Applicants must provide
LOGIN TO APPLY
Redfern Retail Risk, is seeking Loss Prevention Associate/s for the Sydney CBD / Eastern Suburbs Area. (Haymarket and Hillsdale)
Our industry benchmark team members, are responsible for maintaining a safe & secure environment for select retail store clientele we partner with. All Redfern Retail Risk team members must possess or have ability to obtain comprehensive retail experience & loss prevention capabilities to ensure the effective delivery of our unique services to select partners.
About the role;
• Deter theft and fraud by completing high profiling activities and offering customer service in a retail store environment ( this is a uniformed prevention role with the retailer client specific uniform)
• Ensure all physical and electronic retail security systems are operational and functioning correctly
• Build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Promote compliance with all policies and procedures
Given the specialised nature of these retail store based roles, to be successful in gaining a position with Redfern Retail Risk as a Loss Prevention Associate, it is desirable that you possess or have the ability to obtain the following:
• Experience in retail Loss Prevention
• Exceptional customer service skills & personal presentation
• Understanding of loss factors that impact retail store profitability
• Understanding of and possess the ability to recognise, prevent and manage retail criminality
• Ability to effectively de-escalate customer aggression & anti-social behaviour
• Responding & supporting retail emergency situations
• Capabilities to operate retail security technologies, such as alarm systems, CCTV & merchandise protection
• High standards of communication, reporting & evidence production as required for authorities
• An ability to provide team member retail risk awareness education
We offer all our team members the opportunity for ongoing training and professional development, supported by some of the most well known leading experts in the retail security loss prevention field.
Existing / Mandatory Qualifications
- Current NSW Security Individual Licence - Security Guard
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current NSW Drivers Licence (Role requires employee to move across stores)
If you possess the above skills, and want to be part of a business that exclusively specialises in retail security and loss prevention, please apply within.
Permanent and Casual opportunities exist for appropriately skills candidates. Redfern Retail Risk is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Payment for these roles is in line with or above the Security Services Industry Award MA000016 Level 4 + (1 July 2023 Rates).
Higher rates for permanent employees with retail loss prevention industry experience.
Approved Travel Reimbursements - 'Parking, Tolls, KMs, Public Transport' ~ for Permanent and Casual Employees. Ongoing training and investment in team member capabilities.
(Casual Employees must have a minimum availability of 18 hours per week)
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
New South Wales Security Master Licence : 000104455 Victoria Private Security Business Registration : 962-437-80S
Victoria Private Security Business Licence : 962-437-01S
Victoria Labour Hire Authority Licence : VICLHL02875
ASIAL Member: 28064
Valid first name is required.
Valid last name is required.
Please enter a valid email address for shipping updates.