Security Relief Officers
Security Officer - Full time
Job Applicants must provide
LOGIN TO APPLY
Securecorp currently has an outstanding opportunity for multiple Security Relief Officers to provide excellent customer service and emergency response to our CBD sites in Sydney. For this position, you will have the opportunity to receive up to full-time hours paid on the award with a Reliever and First Aid Allowance. Successful applicants will be trained across multiple CBD assets, and have the opportunity to build their experience with multiple sites and clients.
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Providing a high level of security and customer service duties.
- Guarding, patrolling, monitoring, and controlling assigned premises.
- Respond to emergencies, alarm events, calls for assistance and provide the necessary support .
- Assess and respond to situations of risk.
- Access control.
- Incident report writing and data logs.
Why Choose Securecorp?
-Competitive Compensation: Receive Security Services Industry Award rates with plenty of hours with an additional weekly Relief Officer Allowance of $41.98. You'll also be entitled to a First Aid Allowance, any applicable penalty rates, overtime and allowances in accordance with the Security Services Award. FT and PT relivers positions available!
-Refer a Friend Program: Earn $100 for each successful referral!
-Excellence & Innovation: With over 30 years of industry-leading experience, we're committed to safeguarding our clients' assets and setting industry standards for excellence and innovation.
-Frontline Guardian Role: As a Security Officer, you'll be the first line of defence, responsible for maintaining a strong security presence, responding to alarms, conducting patrols, and more.
-Career Growth: With our national size and presence within the industry, we invest in ongoing training and development programs to help you reach new heights in your career, with a huge focus on succession planning and internal promotions into senior positions.
- Flexibility: We value your contribution and offer flexibility to relocate to various sites across Australia if your current location or duties aren't meeting your potential.
- Recognition: We're proud to have over 2500 dedicated team members and we recognise your exceptional service with formal commendation awards and events all year-round.
- Wellbeing Support: Access our Employee Assistance Program and Wellbeing Platform, including free health checks and exclusive retail discounts.
- Equal Opportunity: Securecorp values diversity and welcomes applications from all backgrounds.
Join Our Workforce!
To qualify, you must hold a current NSW Security License with a Crowd Controller component and a First Aid & CPR certificate.
If you're an individual with exceptional customer service skills, a positive attitude, motivation, and a sharp mindset, Securecorp wants you to be a part of our team. Whether you excel as an independent operator or thrive in a team, your commitment to safety sets you apart.
Ready to make a difference? Apply now and secure your future with Securecorp, a Master License 3318865 holder. Join us in safeguarding the future today!
Valid first name is required.
Valid last name is required.
Please enter a valid email address for shipping updates.